- » Happy Valentine’s Day from Crocker & Starr
- » 2012 Autumn Harvest Wrapup
- » Carnivus 2012
- » Tahoe Food & Wine Festival, September 8, 2012
- » International Sauvignon Blanc Day 2012 – ToutSuite Social Club
Posted in Events on September 15th, 2011
Pam Starr will be pouring our 2008 Crocker & Starr Cabernet Sauvignon “Stone Place” at the Saint Helena Wine Center this Saturday, September 17th from 2pm till 5pm. This is a great chance to meet Pam and taste our new release!
Posted in Casali Club News, Events on August 17th, 2011
Calling All Casali!
Summer is racing by and it’s almost time for Carnivus! Please join us for our first annual Casali Carnivus Party. It will be held on Sunday, September 4th, from noon till 4:30pm. You absolutely must come since it won’t be a party without you!
We will be releasing our 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon, as well as two new wines just for Casali – 2008 Malbec and 2001 Syrah.
Not to be missed – a rare vertical tasting of 12 vintages each of our Crocker & Starr Cabernet Franc and Stone Place Cabernet Sauvignon.
Tickets for the event are available as follows:
- Casali 2 Club – 1 complimentary ticket, additional tickets $30/pp
- Casali 6 Club – 2 complimentary tickets, additional tickets $30/pp
- Casali 12 Club and VIPs – 4 complimentary tickets, additional tickets $30/pp
Space is limited, so please don’t wait to make your reservation. RSVP by calling 707-967-9111.
Posted in In the News on August 16th, 2011
A wonderful new book about Napa Valley wine tourism has just been published. Written by George Gmelch and Sharon Bohn Gmelch, Tasting The Good Life explores Napa Valley tourism - its history, future, and impact on the local population. Told through the stories of visitors and those who provide the services they rely on, from masseurs to hot air balloonists, to chefs and winemakers, including Pam Starr, the book provides extraordinary insights on tourism in the Napa Valley.